In recent years, permanent hair removal has been an obsession for many women, either through electrolysis (the process of hair removal electric currents), laser hair removal, hair removal creams or lotions for hair removal, all methods of permanent hair removal.
Many people choose to use permanent hair removal creams, unlike electrolysis and laser hair removal, because electrolysis and laser hair removal can be expensive, painful and very slow methods.
Today there are many permanent hair removal creams and lotions available in the market.
There are several permanent hair removal creams in the market and each cream works differently. Revitol is a popular brand of hair removal cream, and it works because it contains a special blend of bioactive plant extras that seep into the hair follicles to break and soften the hair shafts. This, of course, makes the hair shaft falling. After one to four months of use this hair removal cream, hair shafts gradually become thinner until the hair growth stops completely. Vaniqa cream is another popular, functions similarly. Blocks an enzyme in the hair follicle during the growth stage of the hair cycle. These depilatories basically killing the hair follicles so that hair does not grow back.
The benefits of permanent hair removal cream are very clear. Not having to worry about the daily waxing, saves time and money, avoiding the expense caused by razors, shaving cream, aftershave … Moreover, the price of electrolysis can exceed $ 100 per session.Laser hair removal also has a similar price. The price of laser hair removal is between $ 400 and $ 900 per treatment. Permanent hair removal cream is definitely the cheapest option.
As with any depilatory wax or hair removal cream to prevent an adverse reaction (rash, mild irritation, itching, tingling, burning …) occurs, it is vital to test the depilatory on a small section of skin before applying it to the rest of the area to be waxed. However, it is unlikely to happen, especially with Vaniqa, as it is soft, unscented (and safe enough to be used every day). Only 2% of women who used permanent hair removal creams as Vaniqa and Revitol have stopped using them because of minor skin irritations.
Where to buy depilatory creams and lotions
There are plenty of online selling various selections of permanent hair removal creams and lotions shops.Some of the most popular stores are permanent hair removal cream Revitol, Ultra Hair Away, Vaniqa, VitaMaker and many more. Permanent hair removal cream Revitol appears to be the most popular of all these products.
The reason you should keep in mind when using permanent hair removal creams and lotions is that it is an investment and smart buy. They usually cost between $ 20 and $ 30 a bottle. Although in principle $ 20 or $ 30 may sound expensive, compared to expense of the razor and shaving cream at the pharmacy, it has to consider the time factor, since there will need to buy any of these products. With permanent hair removal cream really you save a lot of money throughout your life.
Permanent hair removal creams and lotions are contraindicated for those with a history of severe inflammatory acne or highly sensitive skin. It is also advised not to use these products if you are pregnant or expect to become pregnant in the near future because such creams are on the pharmacological category “C”, meaning it could have negative and harmful effects on the fetus.
Using depilatory cream
People spend millions of dollars a year on hair removal systems. Many are painful hair removal systems. However, there are some that are not painful, as is the case of hair removal creams and lotions. When used correctly, hair removal creams are painless and easy to use. Follow these simple steps to use hair removal cream.
Instructions for using depilatory cream or lotion
- Decide where you want to apply the depilatory cream. It is important to know that your body has different types of hair.
- Choose a type of hair removal cream. Ask your pharmacist, friends, family …
- Prepare your skin. All trademarks are different, but most use the same process to remove hair. Clean the area where you want to remove hair with soap and water. When cleaning the skin, it lifts the dirt that prevented the oil from entering the follicle pillar.
- Select a test area on your skin. Remember that all hair removal creams have chemicals and not everyone reacts the same way. Therefore, select a small area of skin where you want remove hair and apply a small amount of cream. And will test the cream on a small area to make sure there is an allergic reaction.
- Remove unwanted hair. Read the instructions of your hair removal cream carefully. After preparing the skin and have proven that it is ready to use depilatory cream. Diviértese to turn this process into a day spa.
Advantages of depilatory cream
Wet & Dry group acquires a leading position with the largest portfolio in feminine intimate hygiene category in India and NEUD is a part of it. . Neud is a Natural Hair Inhibitor for permanent hair growth reduction @wetdrypersonalcare . You can visit the brand site at www.neud.co.in | Check my blog in bio for a detailed review. . Available on Amazon & Flipkart . . Use #LOVE_YOURSELF_LOVE_LIFE to get featured . . 📍@LOVE_YOURSELF_LOVE_LIFE ♥️ . . . . For more updates, join me on ↙️ Trip Advisor: TriptiCharan Zomato: TriptiCharan Twitter: TriptiCharan . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . @instagram #LOVE_YOURSELF_LOVE_LIFE #productreview #productreviews #productreviewer #indianreviewblogger #delhireviewer #delhilifestyleblogger #blogger #lifestylebloggers #TFLers #delhifoodblogger #healthyliving #comfortfood #foodcoma #feminism #feminity #feminine #femininewash #feminineproducts #bodycare #hygiene #healthylifestyle #health #womenshealth #indianblogger #hairremoval #hairremover #hairremovalcream #personalhygiene #haircream
If used correctly, hair removal creams have many benefits.
- Quick depilatory method (between 3-15 minutes), cheap (between 6 and 15 € the bottle) and easy (you can easily apply at home).
- It is a painless hair removal.
- It can be purchased at any pharmacy.
- It is better than waxing or razor blade hair does not grow so hard.
- Following the use of the cream, the skin is soft.
- It takes relatively little time in shave with a cream with other methods such as an electric epilator.
- Some depilatory creams can help exfoliate and moisturize the skin leaving it radiant.
Disadvantages of depilatory cream
At the same time, the use of creams are not suitable for all, and can have some serious drawbacks.
- It is to test first on a small area of the Related avoid allergies or skin redness.
- You have to control the time permance cream on the skin, a higher than recommended may cause burns.
- Hair not being uprooted appears within a few days compared to other hair removal methods like waxing.
- Maybe the first few times you use hair removal creams is not completely removed.
- Some creams have a strong, unpleasant odor.
- If it is applied unevenly, hair removal also will be uneven.