Acne is not a simple problem. There are many factors that can influence it (infectious, circulatory, hormonal, psychological, etc.) and in some cases may require medical treatment.
Fortunately there are always natural remedies that we can try, and in many cases significantly improve the condition of the skin. We look at the foods that can influence their appearance, as well as some natural remedies and supplements highly recommended. beneficial and harmful food The feed may be a possible cause or factor influencing acne. For them try to avoid harmful foods and add some others to our diet:
- Milk and dairy products
- fatty cheeses
- Trans fats (margarine, bakery products, etc.)
- refined foods
- Fresh vegetables in salads and juices ( celery , onion, carrot, etc.)
- Beer yeast
- Avocado (without abusing)
- Olive oil
- Oil flax
It will also help to drink enough water during the day between meals, to clean our body well and keep toxins out in the form of acne. In addition, we can take daily infusions of dandelion and burdock two medicinal plants that help us improve liver function and kidney and, therefore, clear skin. We will take two to three cups a day. If we want to sweeten it will use a bit of stevia. natural supplements In addition to the brewer’s yeast and wheat germ, which can be considered foods or supplements, we also recommend the following:
- Seawater: seawater, which today can already be found in many diet and even supermarkets, gives us all the minerals that our body needs in perspective. We will take one tablespoon daily, and can gradually increase the dose gradually up to 50 ml, but always mixing one part seawater with two and a half natural water. In addition, we will provide great comfort and energy.
- Bromelain: This component of the pineapple is a great anti – inflammatory. We can take it in tablet form to reduce inflammation of acne naturally.
Home remedies We can prepare our own moisturizing and therapeutic homemade cream with the following ingredients:
- Jojoba oil: a little fatty oil
- Essential tea tree oil: antiseptic and antifungal properties
- Chamomile essential oil: anti-inflammatory properties.
- Palmarosa essential oil: antiseptic, antibacterial, astringent, healing and stimulating circulation.
Life is so much easier with a minimal skincare routine. You don’t have to break your bank to have good skin. It really takes commitment and a few good organic products to form a solid routine. We tend to buy too many “things” and have a house full of junk. Seek minimal skincare routines and save money. Prevent becoming a product junkie. ✌🏽 #minimalism @brookeslade we are moved by your glowing skin 🧖🏽♀️
Mix 50 ml of jojoba oil with 5 drops of each of the essential oils and mix stirring well. We apply it daily in the morning and go to bed. If the remedy is too fatty for our skin type, we will add some aloe vera gel. To prepare a simple anti – acne lotion mix two handfuls of rosemary with a cup of rubbing alcohol and a half cup of water. Mix the ingredients in a glass jar and let stand tightly closed for a week. Then it will filter and we will have our lotion to apply at night. This lotion can combine with the oil, applying it first to cleanse and refresh the skin. The “hormonal” acne in women For all those women who suffer from acne and believe they can influence hormonal factors, we recommend a three – month treatment based vitex, an excellent herb to regulate hormonal cycles. We will find it in capsules and tablets.
For women who are suffering in menopause, in addition sauzgatillo can also be very effective maca, an Andean tuber that is also a great antioxidant, increases libido and energizes. Taking care of the intestine Skin aand status is also reflected intestine. All those toxins that accumulate in the intestines pass directly into the bloodstream and hence the body tries to expel them through the skin. To clean the intestine, in addition to eating a balanced diet, we can resort to an ancient remedy such as natural enemas of warm water. Another option is clay poultices in the womb, prepare a mixture of red clay and water until we obtain a paste that is not too liquid. We apply it in the belly area and cubiremos with a cloth or towel that surrounds us all the belly and lower back.