Clarify

Laser Hair Removal Salons in San Antonio

We can treat all skin sorts and most hair hues. While certain hues react superior to others to medicines, it is a typical misguided judgment to surmise that all hair shading in your body is the same. A great many people have diverse shades in various zones and an intensive complimentary evaluation by our advisors can enable you to decide the best choice for you. Come and let our specialists enable you to get on the way to a smoother, sans hair way of life!

The normal lady will spend a normal aggregate of 76 days of their life shaving, and men are not that a long ways behind. Laser hair removal can enable you to spare time and cash by permitting you the flexibility from shaving and razor costs. Ubiquity for laser hair removal is at an unequaled high with an ever increasing number of ladies and men settling on this arrangement.

Laser hair removal is an exceptionally compensating treatment, when done appropriately. Illuminate has the experience and information to deal with you, in any case where you need perpetual hair removal. The procedure starts with laser light being consumed by the dim color in the hair. This creates warm that at that point executes the hair follicle. Just around 30% of the hair follicles are dynamic at any one time. The other 70% are either in the resting or lethargic stages. Consequently a progression of medicines are required.

Rate and write a review

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Blanco Road 14855
San Antonio 78216 TX US
Get directions

Is this your business?Claim it now.

Make sure your information is up to date.
Mon Closed Tue 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Wed 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Thu 11:00 am - 8:00 pm Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Sat 8:00 am - 5:00 pm Sun Closed