Something very uncomfortable for us women spent, is when we get facial hair on our lips. They make us feel that we are mustache even these faint … We know they are there and we want to remove.
For even a natural remedy and home to many people it has given results, so I decided to share it here, because using wax is a little painful, use a razor make increasingly hairs grow longer and thicker.
It should also be clear that when we use natural based remedies are protecting our body from chemicals and products that often might cause us allergies. But we must take into account that are as natural and home remedies do not work immediately siempren is why we must be consistent in its use.
We will need the following ingredients
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon paste oatmeal (oats but it is powdered)
How to prepare and use
- Step 1: Mix all the ingredients into a paste.
- Step 2: We apply rubbing the part where you want to remove facial hair.
- Step 3: Leave on for 15 minutes and then remove with warm water and apply face cream.
- Step 4: Repeat this 2 to 3 times a week and in a month will see as your facial hair have fallen.
View this post on Instagram
Have you already seen my latest video on YouTube? It's a tutorial how to remove your facial hair at home fast and easy!!! Click the link in my bio to watch it😀👌 #hair #facialhair #removehair #diyfacialhairremoving #removingfacialhair #thread #threading #threadingmethod #tutorial #facialhairremovingtutorial #tommelise
If you have any questions or suggestions you can leave it in the comments, you can also share with us your experience If you have already used this natural remedy and tell us how it went.