Lashes play a very important role in the beauty of the face paper and so most seek to give special care to make them longer and stronger look. Almost always want to get intense and more expressive look, for this we look to the lashes look long And with a wavy shape that reflects the beauty of the eyes. In the market there are many products to make up the tabs and give them the expressiveness we so desire, but these products are often expensive and in many cases do not provide the expected results. Would you like to know how to nurture and lengthen your lashes naturally?
Tips to take care of the eyelashes
- Make constant cleaning: It is very important to clean the eyelashes especially when we applied makeup The use of masks can harden eyelashes and easily break them.
- Having a balanced diet: when we have a healthy diet and we include foods rich in silicon, we can have different health benefits between this and enjoy a longer eyelashes.
- Make a daily brushing: Get a specific brush for eyelashes and always peinalas bottom up.
- Remove make eyelashes: remember that is very important to remove makeup eyelashes, for this alone just use a cotton ball soaked in almond oil and clean.
- Avoid the constant use of curling irons: the use of curling irons help us a longer look and curved eyelashes. However experts recommend using this element very sparingly as it tends to weaken and break the tabs.
- Nourishes and moisturizes eyelashes: just like we do with hair, eyelashes also need nutrients and moisturizers to keep strong, bright and spectacular.
Natural treatments to lengthen and nourish lashes Different studies have shown that beauty the best way to nourish and lengthen lashes, it is using chemical free and with properties that moisturize natural products, give softness and brightness. Here are some of the best treatments for your eyelashes. Castor oil Buy pure castor oil and apply it on your eyelashes using a brush mask. This oil will naturally nourish your eyelashes and with its constant use you will see that it also helps you lengthen them. Almonds oil This oil is one of the best allies to lengthen lashes and nourish while you sleep. You can use a mask brush to apply it or you can also rub it gently. Chamomile to apply this treatment chamomile first thing you have to do is desmaquillarte good and clean your face.
Prepare an infusion of chamomile, let stand and use a cotton swab to gently apply it on your eyelashes. Olive oil Use pure olive oil to nourish your lashes overnight. To do this rub the oil with your fingertips on the lashes, always from the bottom up. Castor and rum lotion Prepare this simple lotion of castor oil and rum to lengthen your lashes with good results. You will need:
- 3 teaspoons castor oil
- 1 teaspoon rum
- 1 mascara brush for eyelashes
What should you do? Mix well both ingredients and use the brush to apply the mixture on your eyelashes. You must be very careful to avoid contact with the eyes . Vaseline Vaseline is a product that helps give thickness to the lashes and lengthens. To apply thoroughly wash your face and removes all traces of makeup on your eyelashes. Apply with your fingers a little vaseline doing gentle massages. Shake to strengthen lashes To strengthen lashes from the inside of our body, is very important in the diet include essential nutrients and vitamins necessary to give them strength and vitality. This smoothie has ingredients with all the necessary nutrients for strong, longer and expressive eyelashes. You will need:
- 6 carrots
- Juice of 4 oranges
- 1 tablespoon walnuts
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 1 tablespoon honey
What should you do? Mix all the ingredients in a blender and drink a glass of the smoothie for 3 months. In addition to strengthening your eyelashes, it will also help strengthen your hair making it look silky and shiny.